Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi was wondering if any one is from the detroit area. we should have a meet somewhere .

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm in Clarkston.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we should plan a meet ! i know there are some balts around here . was wondering something , since u live in clarkston , i had a cousin who got killed in 2007 . he had a cobaltsssc i think it was black . His name was Vincent D'anna .did u know him .? anyway talk to u soon

·
Registered
498 Posts
we should plan a meet ! i know there are some balts around here . was wondering something , since u live in clarkston , i had a cousin who got killed in 2007 . he had a cobaltsssc i think it was black . His name was Vincent D'anna .did u know him .? anyway talk to u soon
The name doesn't ring a bell but I don't know how old your cousin was. I'm 52 (but I don't feel that old :bigsmile:). I have a son who is 24 who graduated from Lake Orion HS and another son who is going into his jr year there.

My oldest son is on Florida now but he has a Cavalier that he has modded. I know he lowered it and put a new dp on and also new wheels because I still have the old springs, dp and wheels w/tires in my garage and the car is in Florida.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The name doesn't ring a bell but I don't know how old your cousin was. I'm 52 (but I don't feel that old :bigsmile:). I have a son who is 24 who graduated from Lake Orion HS and another son who is going into his jr year there.

My oldest son is on Florida now but he has a Cavalier that he has modded. I know he lowered it and put a new dp on and also new wheels because I still have the old springs, dp and wheels w/tires in my garage and the car is in Florida.
ok i guess u dont know him . he was like 28 .was just wondering.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I just googled the name and I didn't know him but I remember the accident. It happened just a few miles from my house. So sad and senseless - you have my sympathy.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you ,the guy went to jail. and i too am old(lol)

J

·
0 Posts
I'm up in West Branch, Mi.... about 3 hours north of detoit, but I lived in Lincoln Park so I know the Down River area well... I'd be up for a meet down there...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm up in West Branch, Mi.... about 3 hours north of detoit, but I lived in Lincoln Park so I know the Down River area well... I'd be up for a meet down there...
I know were u are been there before many times had friends in st helen.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
dont live in detroit but sorry to hear about your cousin

J

·
0 Posts
I know were u are been there before many times had friends in st helen.
Yeah, St. Helen is just up the freeway a few more minutes... Seams like everyone has a friend or someone that lives near but never in West Branch, lol...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, St. Helen is just up the freeway a few more minutes... Seams like everyone has a friend or someone that lives near but never in West Branch, lol...
I do know some peeps that live there also .it nice there

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Hey there,

I signed up.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey there,

I signed up.
I see that, welcome we need to have a meet with people from here(mich) before i put my car away for the winter (end of oct or like the first of the week in nov) then it wont be out again till end of march or begining of april) let me know
it would be cool .

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I'm definitely down for a local meet.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds good lets try and do this while the weather is still decent.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.