Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to leveecious and SS, we are planning on meeting up on our way to the PA meet and driving in a pack. Details can be found in the meet thread, which is in mikes (XFE) signature. So anyone from Ohio going to the meet in PA let me know, and we can work out a meeting place and time to drive together to PA. The guys from WV and Pittsburgh are meeting us (from Ohio and Michigan) in Pittsburgh on the way.

·
Registered
273 Posts
all the cool kids are lol

I cant wait, I hope to have my balt looking good and have some good mods by then.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I cant afford rims yet but I hope to have my audio going along great by then and have some other mods done.

·
Registered
298 Posts
thats helll of alot more believeable the the north carolina one or what ever im from ny. and yeah i have the halo body kit that im pretty stoked to put on along with money i put away which i hope to get enkei rims with

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I can't afford them either but I turn 21 in July, Im thinking early birthday gift :)

I had konig wheels on my old car but stupid LS has 4 lug...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Bump

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can't afford them either but I turn 21 in July, Im thinking early birthday gift :)

I had konig wheels on my old car but stupid LS has 4 lug...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Bump

damn, I gotta work and save up for rims lol :sad:
I turn 23 in July, the 27th at that lol.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So i wonder if anyone on YC from ohio even looks at the ohio threads, i figured there would be more people saying they would meet up for the PA meet.... maybe just not many are going from ohio.. idk

·
Registered
273 Posts
well, I am right on the oh/pa border and its a few hours for me even.

·
Registered
339 Posts
so wait what location are we even meeting up, at, i still gotta check with my bud to see if we wanna drive but pits pa is kinda out of the way, but we will decide on that, i guess we could depends on how many ppl are actually gonna meet us there an hyave a cruise all the way up there to the car event.. thanks send me details an we will work things out. thanks

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, I am right on the oh/pa border and its a few hours for me even.
dang scribs i didn't realize it was that far north, and east, ha....what route you panning on taking down?

I was planning on taking 70 east to get across Ohio, ill need to check with Leveecius on the route specifics if he is joining me across Ohio from Michigan... and i believe mike suggested Pittsburgh because theres a bunch of them from Pittsburgh driving over...

·
Registered
339 Posts
well dang if u guys are gonna be driving through highway 70, 77 runs right into that me and duffy could meet u guys somewhere around that area. is that ur route ur taking, an whos all coming with u an when u guys leaving jw

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so we have the place where im meeting up with the guys from WV and MI on the way, its exit 186 off of I-70, get off and go north on 285/Wintergreen Rd, couple miles up there is a BP we are meeting at.

If anyone else from ohio is going to the PA meet and wants to meet up at the location ^ please let me know

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ok so we have the place where im meeting up with the guys from WV and MI on the way, its exit 186 off of I-70, get off and go north on 285/Wintergreen Rd, couple miles up there is a BP we are meeting at.

If anyone else from ohio is going to the PA meet and wants to meet up at the location ^ please let me know
what time? I'd like to meet you guys up and roll on up to the meet with your guys. If you'd like, use a PM to contact me or post up here so anyone interested knows the info.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.