Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has any ideas for any small/large interior/exterior ideas on how to make my car tighter

i need a place to start...

·
Registered
618 Posts
debadge or paint....paint interior trim......nightshade lights.....endless ideas search this place everybody has unique things theyve done

·
Registered
992 Posts
yeah if you want some cheap, fairly easy stuff to do, ive debadged and rebadged differently, nite-shade your tailights and paint the interior trim you can do all that cheap and it will make a difference

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
simpliest thing to do is to do take the front bowtie off held on by two nuts and then paint it wat ever color you want and then take the letters of the trunk and the bowtie repaint the bowtie if you choose to i did represent chevy hard. possibly change out the antenna with a shortie, either buy a mesh grill or DIY a mesh grill, nightshade the tail lights, get some halo projectors, i mean this is all ive done and so many cars on here are alot nicer than mine

·
Registered
164 Posts
there are soooo many thing u can do man, especially if ur on a cheap budget too.

debadge:
Materials - bug and tar remover - $3
- Fishing line - cheap, somethin like 3-4 dollars
interior trim:
Materials - 1 can Krylon Fusion Paint - $5
- 600 grit sandpaper - $1 a sheet
- 1 can clear coat finish (optional) - $5
led lighting (my post on Custon undertrim led)
Materials - 100 LEDs off ebay - $6 free shipping
- wire - $10 maybe

thats just some of the stuff ive done and ive spent pratically nothin on it, and my cars like no other cobalt at the mall (where i work). but like others have said, browse the forum, look what others have done, and build upon them. say u like using ur ipod with the aux input, but hate puttin it in the cup holder... make a mod of your own to hold the ipod in a way thats easier than layin in the empty cup holder.

ur cars a canvas, make it pretty lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.