·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so to. I want a exhaust so bad its killing me. I wanted springs but I'm going to 4x4 it until spring when I get rims and tires figure kill two birds with one stone!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait and do it right. dont get something cheap that's going to sound like shit.
Believe I really want to but I can't stand driving a quiet car lol! I have the Air Box mod but thats only fun at 3500rpms. And to be honest some of the cheaper exhaust systems sound pretty cool IMO

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
looks like you will have to modify the rear hangers based on the pic they have. like the tsudo one.

and it doesn't say what it's made out of so I'm guessing it will rust.

that's all I can say based on the website.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Honestly theres not enough details about the exhaust to really know whether your getting something good, or a bunch of vegetable cans welded together.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I'd say keep looking, or ask questions because you need more details then what they provide to know whether its a waste or worth it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I would be really ticked off if it starting rusting. The winters around here are brutal. Thats why this YC kicks arse! But still just want to see if anyone has it

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Brutal winters? Try alaska on for size, I still have'nt gotten a exhaust system yet because I need to make sure it will last. And shipping is a nightmare. Thinking about getting one custom but don't have a price range yet.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
And costs about 150 more then the lower 48

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
its all about the shipping here

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Thats actually why I kinda steer away from buying from people on here because when they say so many dollars shipped, I know I'd be robbing them blind cause shipping costs up here are rediculous
But I'd say try to contact the company and get info on what the exhaust is made of (steel, stainless, etc.) how reliable it is and just disect the B.S> they give you and go on from there. But your on the right track asking on here to there is alot of knowledgable people here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It is a good looking exhaust and the price is awesome but yeah. Find out more info on it.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Actually, click on the little picture. It expands and gives more details.

Details:
3.5 inch tip/2.5 inch inlet
Polished stainless steel
Silencer included
Bolts and gaskets included

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.