Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the hunt is still on for a SS front and rear bumper. Googled it many times and thought I might have found something. I found an ss bumper on....Bumper Wholesale But has anyone heard of this site?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the yellow SS bumper. Didnt see anything else on ebay. I found a lot when I googled it and it came up with "shopping results"....just an fyi if you want an ss bumper. But has anyone heard of this BumperWholeSale company to know if its legit or not?

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
When researching vendors, if you can get the town and/or address you can research their past by going to BBB.org and checking them out. It is amazing what all the BBB site says about some companies.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
still more expensive than going to the dealer, once you add shipping charges to Canada and duty...huuh...guess I'll be stuck with buying the bumper and lip from the dealer...which will be about $500 plus painting it all...

If anyone comes across cheap SS bumper and/or lips please message me, since my bumper just got damaged yesterday, as most of you know, in an accident, and i'm on the hunt for a new one. Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
still more expensive than going to the dealer, once you add shipping charges to Canada and duty...huuh...guess I'll be stuck with buying the bumper and lip from the dealer...which will be about $500 plus painting it all...

If anyone comes across cheap SS bumper and/or lips please message me, since my bumper just got damaged yesterday, as most of you know, in an accident, and i'm on the hunt for a new one. Thanks.
He is from Austin, TX ..........

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
He is from Austin, TX ..........
I know but i'm lookin for MEEEE!!! Mine is the damaged one!!!

plus isnt there shipping charges within the US too for this item? unless he does a local pickup I guess...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shipping is never that expensive for Texas, idk why...but im not complaining. It also depends on the people who are selling it. Some places have free shipping but others not so much.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I know but i'm lookin for MEEEE!!! Mine is the damaged one!!!

plus isnt there shipping charges within the US too for this item? unless he does a local pickup I guess...
Oh my bad :laugh:
Sorry.

I think you need to contact the seller so he can get you a quote.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
no it says shipping to the us only

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.