Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i wanna start up a little group of my own if anyone wants to join just post and let me know, I already have 4 ppl in my area and they have a few mods on theres also. so if you would like to be a part of the group let me know. I plan on makin trips and ride outs to other places to enjoy sometime such as 6 flags atlanta and even a nice long trip maybe to Florida to get away. just PM me or respond if your interested.

·
Registered
57 Posts
what part of Georgia are you in? I visit home from time to time and maybe something can get put together during the summer

·
Registered
112 Posts
i thought about stoppin by and seeing if your know about the forums but never did. you are the first person i have seen on any of the three forums that is from around here

·
Registered
112 Posts
used to be a g5 at ingles but never there anymore. are you only in ellijay on the weekends? i def would like to get together with some other cobalts and g5s. wanted to go to the atl meet but just couldnt because it was on a sunday

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey

i gust got a cobalt ss and i'm looking for any car club or cobalt club. i live in gwennitt around norcross. looking for any on how looking
to go fast

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.