Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I wish they had more of a bigger car sene where i live, most people around here have jacked up trucks x.x
i know your pain. go to my old high school parking lot...you'll KNOW where the rednecks are..they parked by the Ag shop. all my buds made fun of me for not having a truck..then gas prices rose and i was giving everybody rides lmao.

·
Registered
60 Posts
lol, thats what happened to me to, trucks get horable gas milage, even with all the mods i have done to my car i can go a week without having to fill up the car.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ya, with my stereo system though i lost quite a few mpgs. each sub weighs 27 lbs *two tens* and thats not including the box, two amps, and the MDF wood trunk floor i put in.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I added a Cold air intake, performance spark pluges and a performance catback exhaust, i think i lost mpg cuz of the way i drive now lol, its tempting not to floor it everytime ur at a traffic light, lol.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yea i was wondering about spark plugs...what kind you think i should get man? and do they really make THAT much of a difference?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went with E3 Diamond fire spark pluges, they say they make a difference, but i havent felt it, they were only 20 bucks for 4 of them at autozone.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.