Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I wish they had more of a bigger car sene where i live, most people around here have jacked up trucks x.x
i know your pain. go to my old high school parking lot...you'll KNOW where the ******** are..they parked by the Ag shop. all my buds made fun of me for not having a truck..then gas prices rose and i was giving everybody rides lmao.

·
Registered
60 Posts
lol, thats what happened to me to, trucks get horable gas milage, even with all the mods i have done to my car i can go a week without having to fill up the car.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ya, with my stereo system though i lost quite a few mpgs. each sub weighs 27 lbs *two tens* and thats not including the box, two amps, and the MDF wood trunk floor i put in.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I added a Cold air intake, performance spark pluges and a performance catback exhaust, i think i lost mpg cuz of the way i drive now lol, its tempting not to floor it everytime ur at a traffic light, lol.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yea i was wondering about spark plugs...what kind you think i should get man? and do they really make THAT much of a difference?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went with E3 Diamond fire spark pluges, they say they make a difference, but i havent felt it, they were only 20 bucks for 4 of them at autozone.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.