·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know a link would be nice.... thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have the Turbo Tech Racing rear sway bar and love it. as for a strut bar IDK really. for us, since the struts are located so close to the firewall, a strut bar is mostly looks. But I'll get a DC once they're available and I get some other stuff done.
Here's a link to the TTR rear sway bar

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Turbo Tech Racing rear sway bar and love it. as for a strut bar IDK really. for us, since the struts are located so close to the firewall, a strut bar is mostly looks. But I'll get a DC once they're available and I get some other stuff done.
Here's a link to the TTR rear sway bar
thanks man much appreciated

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have the TTR Rear bar and the DC sports strut bar. I'll take you for a ride 9in my car sometime and let you feel the difference. If you can drive a stick you can drive my car.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the TTR Rear bar and the DC sports strut bar. I'll take you for a ride 9in my car sometime and let you feel the difference. If you can drive a stick you can drive my car.
yeah id like to see how much of a difference

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have the DC Upper Strut Bar and the Progress Rear Sway Bar. You will notice the most difference with an aftermarket rear sway bar over a strut bar

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
yeah id like to see how much of a difference
Well just hit me up man! I'm available pretty much anytime!

I have the DC Upper Strut Bar and the Progress Rear Sway Bar. You will notice the most difference with an aftermarket rear sway bar over a strut bar
Agreed! I notices a world of difference with the sway bar!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know it's just more for looks i gathered... still everybit helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.