Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you take off the front quarter panels had my car in an accident and the body shop didnt seem to match up the passenger side to good so i was gonna see if maybe i can line it up better then them?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
open the door and theres a bolt there to remove. theres two bolts at the bottom by the rocker panels, remove those. remove the push tabs at the wheel well. remove two red bolts at the hood. remove headlight and remove 4 bolts where the front bumper and fender meet. Pull wheel well cover back and look into edge where door is. gonna be a foam cover there, pull it off. THen theres another bolt there thats a bit hard to see remove that bolt also.. Then youll be able to pull the fender up.

·
Registered
674 Posts
open the door and theres a bolt there to remove. theres two bolts at the bottom by the rocker panels, remove those. remove the push tabs at the wheel well. remove two red bolts at the hood. remove headlight and remove 4 bolts where the front bumper and fender meet. Pull wheel well cover back and look into edge where door is. gonna be a foam cover there, pull it off. THen theres another bolt there thats a bit hard to see remove that bolt also.. Then youll be able to pull the fender up.
sounds like you could do it in your sleep

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Ha ha did it once.

Hey op just remember how the bolts go When u remove them from the fender/bumper area. If you forget just remove the other headlight and look at the bolts there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.