Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz

Just wonderin if there are any montreal-ers here and if there's ever any meets around here. I know the modified car scene here is crazy, but i dunno how many ppl are on here from mtl. Any 'balt meets? i know out the orange julep meets and stuff already. Was wonderin if there were any other good ones for us 'balters. let me know!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I went to montreal once... I went to some shit hole track for a show.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to montreal once... I went to some shit hole track for a show.
weird. have not been to a shithole track here. You must be talking bout the formula one race track. Well, it's the main reason why there's no more formula one here....many people very angry bout that one :p

All the roads here SUCK major BALLZ that's why i'm sad to lower my car next summer cuz i know all the damages the roads do...but i can't stand the 4x4 look.

·
Registered
464 Posts
No, it was a drag strip. It was a shit hole. I can't remember what it was called. CSCS was held at it in the summer. And yes the roads suck... I was not a fan of quebec in general.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it was a drag strip. It was a shit hole. I can't remember what it was called. CSCS was held at it in the summer. And yes the roads suck... I was not a fan of quebec in general.
really? what, other than the rroads, turned you off about quebec?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the fact Quebec sepretists wanted to seperate from Canada, yet still have Canada fund them when they became there own country
hahaha yeah the seperatists are ridiculous here but they are not enough to win the vote so don't think bad oq Qc just because less than half of them have a ridiculous vision. Seperation would never work anyways.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I just didn't like it. It sempt dirty, the people suck, the drivers suck, the way their roads work are ****ed.

Oh and the track was Napierville or some shit like that. You could look down the track and see waves in the pavement that's how bad it was :laugh:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just didn't like it. It sempt dirty, the people suck, the drivers suck, the way their roads work are ****ed.

Oh and the track was Napierville or some shit like that. You could look down the track and see waves in the pavement that's how bad it was :laugh:
napierville wow. that's far from me... i'm in the montreal region. I like it. Great nightlife here, one of the top places in the world for it. It's definitely not a bad place here in mtl. Napierville is def another story though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
never go to the track there... what a hell hole. I'm not really into night life... if i want nightlife I'll go to Toronto lol. I live out in the country for a reason ;) I spent almost 3 weeks in the city over xmas (Nashua) and my car took a royal beating. I like my private driveway where my nearest neighbor is a half a mile away.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
never go to the track there... what a hell hole. I'm not really into night life... if i want nightlife I'll go to Toronto lol. I live out in the country for a reason ;) I spent almost 3 weeks in the city over xmas (Nashua) and my car took a royal beating. I like my private driveway where my nearest neighbor is a half a mile away.
I don't blame you we live just off the island of montreal in a more 'country' envioronment as well, and although the drive and train ride to work/school is long i love it out here! I can actually breathe!
Also, my dad lives upnorth of montreal, mostly just country houses so it is very quiet. I love it up there, too! so peaceful and I always sleep way better at night. But ya we beat toronto in nightlife...although I rarely go out at night due to my heavy school load and working a lot at the same time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I rarely go out period due to my OCD and constant anxiety about the safety of my car unless it's in my driveway. I live a sad life :laugh: I wish I was kidding..... LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.