Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever ordered from Over the Top Performance? Specifically an Injen intake form them, in the North East? I ordered on Memorial day and haven't heard from them. I'm sure they wouldn't cheap me out of money, being a big-er vendor on css.net but it has been a while.

·
Registered
298 Posts
What shipping method did you select? Most places the "free" or default shipping is 'ground' shipping. Was the item IN STOCK? Look at your receipt/confirmation is should tell you.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though its ground, it never takes two (almost three) weeks. It might not have been but it would have been nice if they told me it was back ordered, or if they have to order it, then send it to me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I know the feeling. I had ordered something, from another company, and did not see that the item was out of stock. I did eventually receive the item, but it would have been nice to know on the front end. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I know they're a good place. but like i said a little warning before I started waiting would have been appreciated. It's not their fault tho, and when I actually emailed them, not just PM, it was like instant answer. So that's awesome customer service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.