Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im sure everyone know a honda civic. newer ones that have the word "VTEC DOHC" on the side bottom left and right corner, Near the rear tires on both side

[That I-VTEC DOHC DECAL]

so heres my idea, to do the same with the cobalt but saying ECOTEC (obviously lol)

what do you guys think? i think imma go ahead and do it and let you guys know how it comes out. not sure yet so what do you guys think?

~Jay

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sick, thats exactly what i'm looking for, but i think it would look if it said just "ECOTEC" hmmm

·
Registered
104 Posts
so im sure everyone know a honda civic. newer ones that have the word "VTEC DOHC" on the side bottom left and right corner, Near the rear tires on both side

[That I-VTEC DOHC DECAL]

so heres my idea, to do the same with the cobalt but saying ECOTEC (obviously lol)

what do you guys think? i think imma go ahead and do it and let you guys know how it comes out. not sure yet so what do you guys think?

~Jay
Sub'd gonna be risky but lets see it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Kevimac's-cobalt does have them, they are lower on the car and i think it looks good. I say go for it man, put up pics when you do!

·
Registered
133 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh it burns!!!!! ricers car i hate hondas they are slow and they are granny's car they suck balls but yes ecotec decal on cobalt probbaly look good but I wouldn't put it on idk maybe i am afraid to look like them stupid honda handicapped kids tons of stickers no horsepower

·
Registered
78 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh it burns!!!!! ricers car i hate hondas they are slow and they are granny's car they suck balls but yes ecotec decal on cobalt probbaly look good but I wouldn't put it on idk maybe i am afraid to look like them stupid honda handicapped kids tons of stickers no horsepower
Respect go both ways man. Honda owners call Balt's "America's Worst Attempt at Rice" even though we all now the SRT-4 holds that trophey proudly cause I've seen some gaudy neons in my day. However, I've seen some bad Honda's. There's a guy I tried to race in my buddy's Scion tC. He was driving this hideous orange and white del sol. I thought hideous paint, white rims, universal aluminum spoiler....No power...Wrong! This guy had a turbocharged Spoon engine. I shit myself when this guy took off and just dusted me. So I stopped talking shit on Hondas. I'll still race a civic hatchback that thinks he's hot shit tho, anyday of the week. ;P

·
Registered
133 Posts
Respect go both ways man. Honda owners call Balt's "America's Worst Attempt at Rice" even though we all now the SRT-4 holds that trophey proudly cause I've seen some gaudy neons in my day. However, I've seen some bad Honda's. There's a guy I tried to race in my buddy's Scion tC. He was driving this hideous orange and white del sol. I thought hideous paint, white rims, universal aluminum spoiler....No power...Wrong! This guy had a turbocharged Spoon engine. I shit myself when this guy took off and just dusted me. So I stopped talking shit on Hondas. I'll still race a civic hatchback that thinks he's hot shit tho, anyday of the week. ;P
hell ya i race 'em too easy money but it's not that you gonna see a shitty looking car with a spoon engine in it every day besides i got some power stuffed up in my nitrous oxide tanks, i will let him pass me but my cobalt is not gonna stay behind for too long only 'til i reach for the engage and inject buttons :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
hell ya i race 'em too easy money but it's not that you gonna see a shitty looking car with a spoon engine in it every day besides i got some power stuffed up in my nitrous oxide tanks, i will let him pass me but my cobalt is not gonna stay behind for too long only 'til i reach for the engage and inject buttons :D
This post= Win

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Man some people on this site just love to talk shit, I love my Balt but who do you think you are foolin. I would love to watch one of you guys in your LS Batls race a DelSol in stock form. You will loose. and as for the guys running Nitrous in their LS balts. Can you beat a stock civic with Nitrous of course you can, No sh!t. Also there are hardly any Honda's running spoon sports tuned engines (if spoon wasn't in F&F no one would even know who they are) but there are many civics, hatchbacks and delsols that are running tuned B18's and B18C1's and H22's, and my friend obvisouly you don't or havent raced alot because that is not Easy Money.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Im sorry but are cars are slow. lol And they have barely over 100 horse at the wheels. Si's rape us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.