Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Apexi Super Ground System

Developed using innovative new concepts, the new A'PEX Super Grounding System stabilizes electrical noise and voltage spikes. The Super Ground System maximizes electrical component efficiency by combining an electrical grounding system with a battery current and voltage stabilization control unit. The control unit features an electrical charging system and electrical noise filter. The double noise filter smoothes turbulent electrical current, providing a stable and consistent voltage flow to all your vehicles electrical devices. The A'PEX Super Grounding System maximizes the efficiency of all factory vehicle electrical systems, allowing smoother engine operation, more efficient electrical component operation, and improved electrical current. The stylish voltage stabilizer box compliments any engine bay with its attractive case design and ominous backlit A'PEX logo.

·
Registered
802 Posts
it creates a more stable ground to the motor and electrical.. and bein that cobalts are drive by wire it is something nice to have.. i have one but really it does the same thing as just running extra ground wires from motor to chasis

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it creates a more stable ground to the motor and electrical.. and bein that cobalts are drive by wire it is something nice to have.. i have one but really it does the same thing as just running extra ground wires from motor to chasis
so could you explain to me how to do a cheaper version of it then? if you don't mind

·
Registered
802 Posts
yah i'll pm u later on in the day... i'm watchin jennifer's body on bootleg at the moment.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hmm. i am interested too

·
Registered
802 Posts
ok sorry... anyways alot of your more common cheap ground kits are just some 8 gauge speaker wire... and a good way to do this is get a few feet of 8 gauge wire go to walmart and get one of those terminals that has like 4 connections in it and put it to the negative part of your battery and run the grounds... and also under the hood there are a couple other spot where grounds can be mounted... i'm off on tuesday shoot me a pm tomorrow some time and tuesday i'll take a few pics of what i'm talkin about to further explain and help understand the process of it all... and no mine is not like this because i bought the apexi ground stabilizer but my 05 was like that and it worked just fine.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
so its basically running all the factory grounds to one common ground? is the performance gain worth doing
Well the car already has a common ground.. The frame lol this basically just grounds your frame better to the rest of the car. If there were a significant gain to be had, there would be more people doing this. IMO

·
Registered
802 Posts
so its basically running all the factory grounds to one common ground? is the performance gain worth doing
Well the car already has a common ground.. The frame lol this basically just grounds your frame better to the rest of the car. If there were a significant gain to be had, there would be more people doing this. IMO
yah pretty much what obz said... it's something to do really if your sittin around have a lil bit of left over cash and wanna do something

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.