Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just checked my digital gauge to see my mileage and was surprised to see that my car is french. Is there anyway I can bring this sucker back into school to learn some english or what! Or am I gonna be the one going to school to learn french... haha

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lol I had the same problem with my car, but it was in german. One of my buttons on the steering wheel was stuck, so I couldnt reset it until fixed it. I used google translate to see what it was saying and finally got to the language menu and set it to english.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Dépresse les deux boutons simultanément jusqù'à ce que tu tombes dans le menu principale, avec le piton d'en haut descend la liste jusqu'à language. Avec le piton d'en bas choisis "English" tabarnacle "then your all set" calisse.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Dépresse les deux boutons simultanément jusqù'à ce que tu tombes dans le menu principale, avec le piton d'en haut descend la liste jusqu'à language. Avec le piton d'en bas choisis "English" tabarnacle "then your all set" calisse.
LOL:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Just learn french and be cool =] i wish i knew french

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Just learn french and be cool =] i wish i knew french
We are blessed with the most commonly used language in the world as well as the official language of business. As convenient and nice as this is it's depressing that most kids in other countries know a minimum of two languages by the time they are in highschool and I have a hard time asking where the bathroom is when I go to Mexico (yes, even when I'm sober!)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
¿Dónde está el baño? lol Not too hard to remember, but when it comes to being drunk, I could see this. (it's nice being multi-lingual)

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
well i know español so i am bi-lingual but i want to know more and more, maybe when im older and travel the world!

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i know español so i am bi-lingual but i want to know more and more, maybe when im older and travel the world!
just get that program that was advertisedon tv haha they say you are guaranteed to learn a language in 2 days haha

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^Imposeble!! Wait, I just learned Spanish in two days! lol, seriously who says two days?!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
rosetta stone. and nope, doesnt work....just saved you guys lots of $$$$

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Coby, parles vous francais?! Tres bonne!
Yes, I'm a french acadian frog, and I think somebody is burning their bridges.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
bibady boppity boop. Lets all use a common language so I can know what smack you are talking!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.