Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Voter turnout was a little lacking this month with only 37, but even still there must be a winner. This month it was JDN902 with 35.14% of the vote. Some people were less than thrilled about this, but the numbers don't lie. So let's congratulate JDN902, and hope he can finish his build and perhaps be a little more active to keep us updated on progress.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Sure, just trying to treat things like the others that won..

Others win, get's a congrats, gets picture of the winners car up on the post to show his work...

Guy wins this month, doesn't get shown to others for his hard work but does get a congrats for it...

Just trying to see everyone get treated equal. .

·
Registered
304 Posts
lol thanks guys! were people really upset? haha

·
Registered
304 Posts
haha if its because i'm not "active" once the car goes away for the winter i pretty much shut down car mode so posts and all. i creap still though!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Jealousy is the worse vice....

·
Registered
304 Posts
none the less i appreciate the votes! should be some pretty big changes for the car this season!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
so your reason for being "upset" is?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It's your congrats thread I don't want to piss in your Wheaties if you want to read it it's in last months random chat a few pages from the end.

·
Registered
304 Posts
lol its actually pretty funny. for the record I had an ss bumper, brand new, it was on a few months before a raccoon ran out in front of my gf and destroyed it. I got the body kit you hate so much in a trade for my stock ls front and rear bumper much cheaper then another $500 ss bumper and getting my stock rear bumper repainted since the clear was pealing.
my sc build was very much unplanned when I started so I've taken a large amount of time researching and collecting the parts, deciding which parts I was going to use and what setups I wanted. I've also strayed off course more than a couple time with it.

if it makes you happy I'm in the process of getting my stage 3 ky ordered, I'm going very overkill on the clutch for a sc setup for more than a couple reasons. I honestly have no problem with the hate towards my car or anybody bashing it, but my timeline for my build is something I decide. this car will not be going anywhere for a very long time lol, it's stored every winter and I check online locally everyday for parts.

but again, thanks to everybody who voted for me! appreciate it!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.