Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
If you want to get flamed off the face of the earth...

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
That's incorrect info I do not have any stickers except cobaltss.net so yet again you fail.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok guys, enough with the flaming of Chevy Cobalt 08

IMO, it's really not necessary to get a gas cap decal, it does have the tendency to look tacky(Unless you are driving a Tiburon, then you already look tacky and anything else is actually an improvement):toung:

·
Registered
11 Posts
how do i fail again? you were the one who had one and displayed it proudly till you were told it was gay and you took it off. this thread is awesome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it is tacky looking, but I think its a little tacky to make a point to make fun of someone for their personal preferance, its their car, and they have to live with it, why make fun of them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its not just the fact he had one, It was the fact he would be so proud of it and always highlight it in his pics and shit then get crazy if sombody said they didnt like it, I bet you anything i could put one on my car and not one person on css.net would give me crap about it.

As i have said many times its not his car its him

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
how do i fail again? you were the one who had one and displayed it proudly till you were told it was gay and you took it off. this thread is awesome!
Its not just the fact he had one, It was the fact he would be so proud of it and always highlight it in his pics and shit then get crazy if sombody said they didnt like it, I bet you anything i could put one on my car and not one person on css.net would give me crap about it.

As i have said many times its not his car its him
Off of what i have heard, i call for a LOCK! of this thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.