Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2010 Cobalt LT and Im looking to get some new parts for it. However, everything I see on ebay or craigslist isnt going up that high and only stop around 2007 ish. So my question to everyone is, chevy didnt change anything on the cobalts between 05 to now to where if i got lets say, suspension, engine, exhaust, or head light parts they wouldnt work or fit. Correct? Because to my knowledge, all parts stayed the same and the headlight housings are the same size and so on. If anyone has any advice as far as this goes, please give me a pointer or two. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
only things i can think of that wont interchange is antennas, steering wheels, and gauge clusters
Guage clusters ARE interchangeable...so are steering wheels

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Guage clusters ARE interchangeable...so are steering wheels
they are interchangable to an extent. 4 point steering wheels cant be swapped with 3 points ( at least ive never seen it done)

and the Clusters have to be swapped within the same year.. 05 and 06 can interchange but after that it has to be 07 to 07 etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so wait... i couldnt pick up an older years heated leather seats that have the airbag sensor in it and put them in the new car? cuz i had an 06 ss/na before and it had the sensors in it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.