Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, can someone link me to where I could list my brand new headlights for sale? I have them on eBay currently if anyone is interested. Let me know if this is allowed. Thanks :)

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
I can't view that forum :(
Opps sorry about that, I didn't see your post count! As of 11/5/10...you are required to have at least 35 forum posts to be able to start a classified ad / or even view the classifieds forum. So just stick around post some stuff and interact with the other members, and you'll have 35 posts in no time, I'd also suggest posting a show off thread so we can see your car and what you've done to it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Opps sorry about that, I didn't see your post count! As of 11/5/10...you are required to have at least 35 forum posts to be able to start a classified ad / or even view the classifieds forum. So just stick around post some stuff and interact with the other members, and you'll have 35 posts in no time, I'd also suggest posting a show off thread so we can see your car and what you've done to it!
haven't done much except put and exhaust and an intake onto it, i'm trading it in soon, which is why I'm trying to sell the lights :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.