Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI...
Seems a seller has new Ark Shorty Antennas on sale for a starting bid of $20.99 and a buy it now of $25.00 with shipping at $5.85. Will fit the 05-06 Cobalt with the 6MM ONLY. No 2007-2009 7MM bases are available. Item number: 110312626927. The usual auction "buy at your own" risk applies.

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yeah if you have a like 07-09 thats not the correct bolt pattern its 6mm for early cobalts 7mm for newer cobalts
i have one and i ordered it from seller arkspeedracing_com item number 120332607519
yeah the other one is same thing but only for the early model cobalts.
if you have newer cobalt order from arkspeedracing_com
and i doubt that seller sends you decals either
this seller is reasonable and responds to every question
i got mine in a few days it got send out monday the 10th because he was busy at SEMA and that delayed shipping but i think i got it wed.
reasonable so if you want one buy it from him

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
yeah if you have a like 07-09 thats not the correct bolt pattern its 6mm for early cobalts 7mm for newer cobalts
i have one and i ordered it from seller arkspeedracing_com item number 120332607519
yeah the other one is same thing but only for the early model cobalts.
if you have newer cobalt order from arkspeedracing_com
and i doubt that seller sends you decals either
this seller is reasonable and responds to every question
i got mine in a few days it got send out monday the 10th because he was busy at SEMA and that delayed shipping but i think i got it wed.
reasonable so if you want one buy it from him
What did you pay?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i bought the one from arkspeedracing_com.
35+8 shipping

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you pay?
I just came across them (6MM) on E-Bay. I ordered two of the newer 7MM ones on E-Bay last night, but from another seller. They wanted $35.00 plus ship.

GTO 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.