1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put this on cobaltss.net and it seamed to help so hear you go

hi i can get wiring diagrams threw school and if you need some let me know
just let me know what you need and pm me your email

ok i can get any thing up to 2007 as of now there is nothing posted for 08 or newer

if you are installing an alarm/remote start this might help
Remote Car Starters and Auto Alarm Systems Vehicle Specific - Vehicle Wiring Guides

as of 4/28/09 if you dont pm me with year,engine size,diagrams you need, and your email address you wont get any diagrams
this will make it easier to keep track of who needs what.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wiring diagram for stock CD player

I pulled a stock panasonic model#22714657 CD player out of a 2007 Cobalt. Can't find a wiring diagram for it. I'd like to put it into a 2000 Chevy prizm. Can you help?
ThanX

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
the12volt.com it has EVERYTHING

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I just pluged in my new Pioneer radio with all the good colors matching but it just wont work !?! It look like there is no power to it but the car works perfect...
This is how I match the colors: Yellow(Pioneer) with Red/White(Cobalt), Red(Pioneer) with the last color kinda greenblue(Cobalt), Black(Pioneer) with Black/White(Cobalt), the other colors are for the speakers so it dont matter
Help plz

·
Registered
720 Posts
Did you buy a harness to go between your factory harness and the wiring from the harness of the Pioneer? I don't understand why you aren't putting yellow with yellow and red with red, black with black.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yeah, it sounds a bit like you're trying to wire it up w/out a harness which is actually pretty dangerous if you're not really certain on what you're doing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.