Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, new from Atlanta, GA. Just purchased my 2010 Cobalt LT Coupe a few weeks back and loooving it. I have been riding P.O.S cars all my life cause they were cheap and figured I finally need something I am going to enjoy. This car is more than I need so it gives me satisfaction to ride it every day, even for no reason at all. Already tried one mod on it....needs work, Halo aftermarket headlights. Should of looked around some more but oh well.
If I can figure out how to get facebook links to pics here I will try and post up so I dont need to give detailed description. :)

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What don't you like about the headlights? They look ok to me :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the welcome guys.

The car is auto, which I am not used to. I have been driving a stick for many many years. So when I got it, I was positioning myself with one foot on the gas and the other on the brake....*sigh*, I think I got it worked out now. :toung:
With the daytime running lights, u can barely see the halo ring. Matter of fact u need to be about 1 foot in front of the headlight to even notice its on.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
What do you have the halo rings wired to? I have mine wired to the parking lights like the instructions said, but they are pretty dim too. I found the reason for that was that the parking lights are run on a lower voltage. Plug your halos straight into a 12v source and they should be brighter...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to YC! Nice choice BTW. At least you got power windows and locks, lol. Boo us LS owners! Them projectors look pretty decent man.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am currently pondering on the thought of going custom with my tail lights as well. Ive seen some clear lights with red LEDs I want to purchase

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.