Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for us people that live in the East coast and northwest Florida area. We need to set up a meet for all of us that cant drive 9 hours for a meet. ATL is around a 5 hour drive from where I am and from where NOME4U is so its a good center point to work off of. I also have about 3 other balts in my area that I know personally such as cobaltster that is on the forum but havent heard anyhting from him in a few weeks on here. I have 2 others in my car club. I gotta get with them and see if they are interested in a meet and greet. Lets make up a date and go from there. I was thinkin maybe some time in June or July??? That gives us plenty of time to save the $$$ and or get hotel rooms... Maybe we can split the charges on a hotel and stack up in a few of them rather than everyone having to fork up the $$ for their own room.

So i'm down for the meet. Anyone else??

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I dont see where it would. Its a smaller meet for us that cant geet the time off work to travel for a 2 days round trip. I can leave on a Friday night and head up to ATL. and come backl home on a Sunday around 10 and be great.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Definitely down for that! I'm about two hours from ATL and that is where my girl and best friend are from. I'm down there every couple weekends. A great place to meet up is at Malibu Grand Prix right off of I-85 in Gwinnett. Another good one is Dave and Busters, also off of I-85 in Gwinnett. Both places have a lot of fun things that we could do, and also both places are known for having car meets there. The parking lot at Dave and Busters is HUGE also. If you guys need help planning this, just let me know. I can get you lists of hotels in the area and what not. And also, Nome (and whoever else is into techno) you could come check out an ATL rave with me and my girl and our friends if you want. They have one pretty much every weekend.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good guys. So lets come up with a date in June or July hopefully so we can all save the cash to really do some things there rather than sittin around woth outr thumbs up our a$$es.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.