Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Spotted a red Cobalt Ls with black rims with red lip last night. It was lowered too. Found it in Acworth at the North Metro campus lot. I need to start printing some Yc flyers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey gents, just letting you know there's another guy from Georgia with a Cobalt around here. If you ever see a bone stock red LS with gray wheel covers, that would be me.

@GBALT05 I'm jealous of where you live in Kennesaw... easy access to Barrett Parkway/41. Love cruising down that road during minimal traffic times towards C-Ville/Emerson and taking some other road that I can't remember back up. (It's adjacent to 75, asphalt is still crisp, ends up turning into Main Street in Old Acworth)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hey gents, just letting you know there's another guy from Georgia with a Cobalt around here. If you ever see a bone stock red LS with gray wheel covers, that would be me.

@GBALT05 I'm jealous of where you live in Kennesaw... easy access to Barrett Parkway/41. Love cruising down that road during minimal traffic times towards C-Ville/Emerson and taking some other road that I can't remember back up. (It's adjacent to 75, asphalt is still crisp, ends up turning into Main Street in Old Acworth)
What's good? You stay in Acworth? I have class Tuesday evenings at the North Metro campus up there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What's good? You stay in Acworth? I have class Tuesday evenings at the North Metro campus up there.
Whats good? 'Bout to spray some interior trim today, tired of the dull dark grey, need some life inside my car!

Yep, I live an exit down/up (Wade Green) from Glade Rd/North Metro off 75. I go a mile down one road I end up in Woodstock, mile down the other and it's Kennesaw.

Edit: Just saw a yellow LT Coupe with a black spoiler at the WalMart off of Bells Ferry in Woodstock. Parked near them, of course.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #108

jealous where i live in kennesaw? you know where i live?? lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just what I've read here... "Off of Barrett" for you. Still, I'd love to be that close to Cobb/41, I don't know why, but I love that road during non-peak traffic times. Oh, that and running through under 75 by Town Center with the engine at 4K - 4.5K. I might be running stock exhaust without the intake silencer, but it's still loud enough to make me grin.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Just what I've read here... "Off of Barrett" for you. Still, I'd love to be that close to Cobb/41, I don't know why, but I love that road during non-peak traffic times. Oh, that and running through under 75 by Town Center with the engine at 4K - 4.5K. I might be running stock exhaust without the intake silencer, but it's still loud enough to make me grin.
hahaha niiice! yeah i cant stand barrett on the weekends. id rather just stay home then drive on barrett lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't have any new pics of the car. It was in a front end collision that ripped the front bumper off 2 years ago and that still has to be fixed, so I've stayed away from taking photos of it while its trashed out. You'll see the black 'Balt with the duck-taped front bumper riding around in Kennesaw I'm sure. I go to school over at Baker and Giles, and live just south of downtown Kennesaw off 41.

Getting the parts is easy, but I don't wanna ride around in a primered bumper, and painting is not something I can easily do.

There are a few in my garage and my sig.... :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
anyone who travels around marietta has probably seen me in my 10' sedan LT. got it back last year after some guy rear ended it. it's just my daily driver though so my only upgrades were a cai and the gmpp manifold. car is probably going to be worn out before it's paid off though, only 6 months old and already heading towards 20,000 miles.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Figured I would Stop by and say hello got an email saying i havent been on here in a while. so whats everyone been up to

101 - 117 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.