Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think i might get it. it comes out march 7th and is like 100 after contract and mail in rebate...it's pretty sweet, very similar to an iphone exept it is a "backflip" version...hard to explain you would have to see for yourself.

it is also similar to a laptop because it has the touch pad just like a lap top does to use as a mouse, also touch screen with a keyboard.

3g. im not for sure if it has mp3/ipod on it but i hope it does. 5 megapixel cam w/ video recording

if u seen this or like it/ hate it plz post your comments so i can decide if i want it or not

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would just buy an iphone from a friend but i dont want one since like everyone has it you know??

i also want to be the first to have this phone around school to show off hahaha

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what this is!!! yah but idk, i have really never ever in my life bought a new cell phone.... i have had and iphone, blackberry, and sidekick.. but never bought brand new...

the blackberry my friend gave me

the iphone i bought used from a friend

and best the sidekick i found on the side of the street in perfect condition except a little dirty and cracked cover... i cleaned it up and replaced the cover and it was perfect. plus that was when they were in style...i wish that could happen again lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
eh to be honest i don't think motorola will ever have anything to put up against an Iphone. but it is a pretty cool phone..

I'm getting this phone in a month when it comes out for T-mobile

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats better then my dads safety phone he keeps in his car....he bought it in like 1999 and its the first generation of phones that are small and not dinosaurs lol.

i like it because it has the game snake on it

·
Registered
821 Posts
DON't buy a Palm Pre.... That's all I can say

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eh to be honest i don't think motorola will ever have anything to put up against an Iphone. but it is a pretty cool phone..

I'm getting this phone in a month when it comes out for T-mobile
hey what is that phone called?? i know it is htc but htc what??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.