Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, after weeks of research and asking around Kingstowne, I have come to one conclusion; We can have a car meet there with no permits or anything. So I figured August will give people enough time to get ready and the weather will still be pretty nice. I will have pics posted soon of the area. hit me up if you're interested. If not post about why this shouldnt happen. I'm not sure if its too close to any other meets or too soon to anything else. I'm just anxious to have a meet. There are also hotels not too far away.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinkin the 28th and 29th starting at 11am ending whenever you wanna go back to your hotel or house What do you guys think? I have this meet posted on chevroletforum.com and there are a few people from over there that are down but I need to pinpoint a date in August.

·
Registered
86 Posts
sweet that aint far caust im in tysons. autzone is where i work at and it isnt far from kingstowne. Near Baileys Crossroads

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
people usually just meet up, talk, eat, let other people look at their cars, talk about their cars and stuff. I actually just found out, there is apparently a drag strip out in Vienna, VA which is kind of far from KTowne but it would deffinately be worth it. Haven't been there, but I heard all you need is a license, and some safety gear(helmet and suit which they sell there) and Jay, we can meet up sometime and chill or drive or whatever. I'm down for that but it can't be on a Thursday. I'm busy on Thursdays.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will be there, just gotta remind me on the date. Maybe I can find the kid that drives the black SS/TC that keeps playing with me on the streets. Would be nice to meet other owners in this area.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

And if you want to race, MIR is your best bet. Its an hour drive but the best track around! I am going on Sunday if you guys want to go with. $20 to race, and since its test and tune, you can run your car all day long. Getting 50 passes is normal.

·
Registered
86 Posts
theres a drag strip in vienna? hmm i gotta look more into that. and yea deff dude pm your number. when is the aug meet gonna be? im leaving to ohio on aug 20.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dragstrip Finder

According to that, there is NO dragstrip in Vienna, VA. Please share what info you have as Vienna is mostly city streets.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.