·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need one of these, bad.

Whatsup guys?!
I see all these members on and no talk.

Cat converter update:

Dealership took off engine light and said if it comes back on, they will replace it for FREE! Muahaha.

I'm at work and ready to get off!
Physical therapy at 1:30 for my back!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yay! I thought about startin one of these, cuz i agree, we do need one... i remember seein u talk about ur back, what happened?

I'm at work too, starin @ this gray cubicle, doing a $1.9 million bankruptcy for my bank... fun stuff right here, lol! CANT WAIT TO LEAVE, its sunny outside for once!!! :-D

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay! I thought about startin one of these, cuz i agree, we do need one... i remember seein u talk about ur back, what happened?

I'm at work too, starin @ this gray cubicle, doing a $1.9 million bankruptcy for my bank... fun stuff right here, lol! CANT WAIT TO LEAVE, its sunny outside for once!!! :-D
Had a herniated disk for about a year and a half.
Had back surgery June 29th.
Still having some problems with it. :sad:

Sounds like youre having a blasttt!!! lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Had a herniated disk for about a year and a half.
Had back surgery June 29th.
Still having some problems with it. :sad:

Sounds like youre having a blasttt!!! lol
oh gosh that sux! hope it gets btr, lol :)

OH YES... I just called the courthouse & got the value of the property we're securing, oh wow are we OUT.... lol

this music in the office doesnt help.............. the ONLY radio station this radio can pick up is a classic country station, and i mean OOOLD country music, it wouldnt b that bad if they wouldnt play the SAME songs every day... the cassette doesnt work & there's no CD... only other option is a pull down 8trac :laugh:
good thing its almost lunch time

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
haha Yeah... not much goes on @ work to give me ideas to talk about either... i was sittin here thinkin of other 'random' threads... but i dont wanna get that CSS vibe, but still... LOL

·
Registered
678 Posts
i got today off so im just kinda relaxing. and at my new job, they end up blasting a ton of rap and such through the bad ass stereo systems we sell.

·
Registered
678 Posts
well must b nice, lol... wanna drive to VA & wash my car? HAHA jp
i actually would. i enjoy washing cars, its therapeutic for me. lol. i just blast my XM and relax. sometimes, my dogs end up staring at me like im insane, but what the hell...i am. lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
haha yeah, that sucks. i left my cube at 1230 thank god.
i get to leave at 5! :) HA.HA... oh well, i'll survive..... i think. :laugh:

i actually would. i enjoy washing cars, its therapeutic for me. lol. i just blast my XM and relax. sometimes, my dogs end up staring at me like im insane, but what the hell...i am. lol
Ok then... it might take you a few hours to get here, but i'll let u wash the lobalt! LOL... i do the same @ home, have either my sisters truck or mom's car blarin some good music and spend a few ours outside 2myself, i love washin vehicles... my dog (and cats) run when i wash my car, cuz sometimes i get bored & spray them w/ the hose, they dont like that too well, LOL

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ok then... it might take you a few hours to get here, but i'll let u wash the lobalt! LOL... i do the same @ home, have either my sisters truck or mom's car blarin some good music and spend a few ours outside 2myself, i love washin vehicles... my dog (and cats) run when i wash my car, cuz sometimes i get bored & spray them w/ the hose, they dont like that too well, LOL
YEah, but a good drive is always good for ya. lol. I would actually wanna wash the lobalt to get a good look at it's sexyness. i just plug my computer into a set of speakers and blast it as best it can, always XM48 Octane. and my dogs sit on the porch and just kinda stare at me like "what are you doin now idiot"

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey gcobalt, how is that back progressing? *i'd look but i dont really wanna read through all the posts lol* and yeah..i freakin leave to college in 9 days. i STILL need to buy books and take a student loan:nuts: good thing i got a job at....wal-mart service desk waiting on me:notrust:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
YEah, but a good drive is always good for ya. lol. I would actually wanna wash the lobalt to get a good look at it's sexyness. i just plug my computer into a set of speakers and blast it as best it can, always XM48 Octane. and my dogs sit on the porch and just kinda stare at me like "what are you doin now idiot"
hahaha deal, u can look @ the sexyness all u want, LOL....Octane FTW!!!! That's what my XM stays on, untill something i dont like comes on, then i hit the CD button, hahaha

hey gcobalt, how is that back progressing? *i'd look but i dont really wanna read through all the posts lol* and yeah..i freakin leave to college in 9 days. i STILL need to buy books and take a student loan:nuts: good thing i got a job at....wal-mart service desk waiting on me:notrust:
Woo, i worked @ wal-mart for a few months during the Christmas rush, it wasnt too bad, I worked in electronics sellin the cell phones, it was a blast! haha
Glad im done w/ school for now, i hated buying books knowing I wouldnt use them :notrust: where ya goin?--if u dont mind me askin, lol

1 - 20 of 972 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.