Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do feel that the lights come on way to early, when it's still bright outside. I don't want to disable it, as I like the auto light feature. The sensor has a brown tinted cover over it. Is that correct? If so, I would like to drill a tiny hole in it to allow more light in. What do you think? Is that a plastic cover that I see, or is the the whole sensor unit. So therefore, drilling it may not be a good idea.

·
Banned
161 Posts
thats a horrible idea. just turn the lights off manually and stop being lazy

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
thats exactly what i would do if it bothered me ^^^^

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
uhh.. i hope you know its a safety thing for them to be on during the day.. also its a safety feature for them to turn on before dusk as thats when most accidents occur.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wanted to do the same thing with the day time running lights bc i like them better off, but i decided to stop thinking lazy and just turn them off myself.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I wanted to do something similar but not with the running lights. I want the cluster lights to come on whenever the running lights are on. It seems that sometimes the running lights will be on but not the cluster lights. I asked the dealership to make the cluster come on all the time but all they could do was set the manual setting to force the cluster to come on everytime i manually turn the lights on. I like that ability but like others im just too lazy to turn the lights on and off manually lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.