Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had an idea for this. I know we already have the cobalt of the month award and the other little awards like the bling bling, etc.
So I was thinking what about individual awards kind of like how an awards show is. Like best looking wheels on a cobalt, most unique cobalt mod, most performance mods, best sleeper, fastest, best handling, best suspension mods, biggest ricer awards, best lighting award, best interior award, best system award. Stuff like that. So what does everyone else think about it?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I say no...Once you get all those awards it doesnt make having one very unique anymore.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yearly sounds more feasible, and this would put more work on the Admin to add more features to the board to display said awards in posts or profiles. I haven't look at the new version of vB but the last version of phpBB3 I messed with took a little customizing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i like all the ideas,unfortunetly unless i could get ahold of a camera i couldnt compete but even if i couldnt i think it would be a great idea. u might even influence some pple to take certain pics of their cars that we havnt seen yet,like the interior award,some pple dont have pics of their interior and they might have really sweet iinterors so they might take pics and post them for a award.but i think those are great ideas

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I like the idea, but just a word of caution. If some do not agree they will literally blow a gasket over this idea, and totally trash your thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.