Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jealous.

/thread.
NO! No /thread! Lol but yeah you should be jealous. Hahaha jk but really its kinda quick :eek:h:

Nice car! Guess you have to change your forum name now lol
Yeah im gonna pm admin i think haha

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

its nice, but now ur stuck with another cobalt... hope it was cheap.
It wasnt bad, but its all good it has low miles so im fine staying with it for a while. No biggie

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
u had a 2.4 before??? i just noticed ur icon bar. shoulda boosted it man. u woulda saved money in the longrun

lnfs are great but a boosted 2.4 is awesome

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
There are too many things i would have wanted to change that i didnt like. Interior (grey to black) seats, suspension, rims, tires, turbo, etc etc plus it was an auto

lol i did all except the seats ( i actualyl like them).. plus did exterior work. and i guarantee it came out less than a new ss/tc. my 2.4 was 12k new, and ive spent about 5k on mods. its all in how u plan it. plus i still have regular 2.4 insurance and im almost done paying it off.

i purposely bought the 2.4 to turbo and mod the crap out of it tho. there was no lnf at the time. even if there was it wouldnt have been cost effective.

autos are actually good for turbo because there's no turbo lag, and if u drag race the times will be very consistent

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.