Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AXIS 18 inch 4 LUG rims ... PRICE REDUCTION!!

Hey there I am new to this forum so that I can sell a few parts for a friend of mine who owns a Cobalt but does not have a computer or the internet.

I will lower the price of the rims to $900.00 shipped due to the fact that the stickers were washed off due to the multiple highpressure self car washes.

18 inch Axis Reverbs with Nitto NeoGen Tires. I am also including BRAND NEW hubcentric ring spacers so that the wheels align perfectly to the hub.

Price : $900.00 shipped. I will cover paypal fees also
This is a very good price considering these wheels go for $280.00 a piece without tires at the cheapest I could find. And the tires are going for about $600.00 + shipping on ebay! haha. Rims are in good condition, typical use, all tires have aprox. 90% tread left with the exception of 1 which has about 50% but still very driveable.

Axis Wheels - Staggered wheels, Axis Super Hiro, Axis Halo Pinstriped wheels, Axis Oldskool, Axis Gravity, Shine, Axis Hiro, Axis Reverb, Axis Penta and Matrix. 15 inch Scion wheels, Staggered wheels for 350Z, Infiniti G35, BMW 5 series.
Actual pictures taken:

AEM COLD AIR - SOLD via this website, thanks guys!

I am pretty firm on all of the prices but I will accept offers. Please if you are interested in anything I have for sale, send me an email at [email protected] or at best PM me on here. I check my email at all times but I may forget to check this forum =( so email is best but PMs work too. I would like for everything to go though paypal so that both you and I are protected.

Thanks,
-Rob

·
Registered
74 Posts
ok guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey thank you for your interest but you are wrong. There is no curb damage to the rim face. The stickers came off due to washing them at a self car wash.

They are in excellent condition

-Thank you man.

·
Registered
63 Posts
im interested in the cold air intake if its for the 2.2

do you have paypal?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys and gals, if your interested in what I am selling, please email me [email protected].

All items are still for sale, altho there are 2 people interested in the Cold Air intake. I am not holding dips until i am paid, I need these items sold. I will lower the price of the rims to $900.00 shipped due to the fact that the stickers were washed off due to the multiple highpressure self car washes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey bud u shud try sellin those rims on a forum for hondas because they will sell faster.

aside from the rims, you should post pics of the intake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, I thought about it but 18s on a civic? that would look terrible, these came off a cobalt and looked hot as tits haha... Intake is sold thank s tho. Are there any other cobalt LS forums?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Have any pics of the rims on the cobalt?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmm, I thought about it but 18s on a civic? that would look terrible, these came off a cobalt and looked hot as tits haha... Intake is sold thank s tho. Are there any other cobalt LS forums?
not that i know of

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey S2Kage,

No offense man but don't claim that the rims aren't damaged. Be honest dude. I can see the nick in one of the rims in the first pic you posted. I do tires, rims, and LOF's for a living and I am very good at spotting rim damage. It is interesting to note that all of your pictures aren't very clear except the first one. Please at the very least be honest about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.