Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions that need answered before Thursday!

First off.. Dont jack this thread! lol

Im getting 17's and 215/45 tires

Which would be best for springs.. I want the car to look amazing :love:, I drive it everyday and ky has its share of bad roads.. SSC springs? Or b&g

Whats the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Where do I get the b&g's from if I decide on them...

Car is still under warranty. but obviously Lowering>Warranty/stock

Thanks for your help..
Stay on subject :toung:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just dont know.. i LOVE the look of b&g.. but im fraid ill hurt the underside of me 5 :( what do you guys think?

and does b&g handle good?

Ive heard ssc handles amazingly!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

and i want the car to ride good still lol .. im driving it on vacation soon

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

and use stock struts and stuff..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i seen you said you were going with 17' rims... i did tha same as well and i have been unhappy with them since I go them. I should have went with 18s.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i seen you said you were going with 17' rims... i did tha same as well and i have been unhappy with them since I go them. I should have went with 18s.
well.. i want 17's i dont wanna sacrifice looks for handling and tire pricing.. i can get good looks and good tires for the same price as great looks and shit tires lol

But lets not get on that subject!

What about those springs!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
definitely stick with 17's, I wish I had them on my SS, tire prices are freaking stupid over that.
yea, I guess im just going to get the ssc springs for zzperformance... I dont wanna have to worry about the huge drop if i drive my car a really long ways..

What size tires is the best.. im thinking 215-45's

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
SSCs FTW. Incredible handing, great ride, and a very nice drop too.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that looks good.. not slammed on its nutsack .. but no more 4x4 lol they way it should have sit from factory!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Yeah, I'm very happy with the stance the SSC's provide. And the only spring better for handling are Pedders, which don't drop the car as much.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let the orders be placed :D wheels, tires, springs... it will be a new car again, only better!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh yes! ima be a picture whore lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.