Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2009 Cobalt LT. I love it. I am just looking to start the mod process like I did in my focus before a flipping deer smoked it. I already know I'm getting a K&N intake, as well as projector headlights, LED tail lights, and debadging, but I was wondering about this Shift Plus. Just came across the notion today while at work.

I saw that it was good with the 2008, has anyone ran it on a 2009? Any opinions on it? For those of you with a few performance mods on a 2009 2.2L, any ideas? There was a lot more to build on my ZX3, I'm hoping to at least get a little punch out of this. I just don't want to put a new exhaust on there and have another weedwacker powered kazoo(not joking).

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2009 Cobalt LT. I love it. I am just looking to start the mod process like I did in my focus before a flipping deer smoked it. I already know I'm getting a K&N intake, as well as projector headlights, LED tail lights, and debadging, but I was wondering about this Shift Plus. Just came across the notion today while at work.

I saw that it was good with the 2008, has anyone ran it on a 2009? Any opinions on it? For those of you with a few performance mods on a 2009 2.2L, any ideas? There was a lot more to build on my ZX3, I'm hoping to at least get a little punch out of this. I just don't want to put a new exhaust on there and have another weedwacker powered kazoo(not joking).

Thanks!
ive got the B&M shift and its great no complaints at all well...you have to shut off the car to take it out of either stage but if your in stage one you can switch it to stage 2 while driving but to take it out the car has to be off. i keep it on stage 1 for daily driving and its awesome BUT i have an 07 LS so idk how much this helps you :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.