Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone im back in WA from my short vacation back to my home state of TX and im now a married man!!!! i told everyone i would share some pics when i got back so here are a couple that i have on my computer currently. thank you to everyone for all the support and some of you jinxed me... the military decided that they want to move me to Alaska so i think i may have to get rid of my balt........... but we will see about that one... until i make the final decision on that one the modding will continue!!! neways... heres the pics. and ty for everyones support!!!

By s1lentbalt at 2010-10-21

By s1lentbalt at 2010-10-21

and one more thing... it was hot as FU** that day i was burning up!!! lol

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Congrats man. That is awesome. You have a beautiful bride. You ain't got to get rid of your balt. Think about Lone Wolf, he lives in Alaska and drives his balt just fine.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Its not too hard driving in the winter up here, Just get blizzaks or studs as soon as you get here. I just takes a little getting used too. Yeah if your near Fairbanks hit me up there's alot of good empty roads to get used to driving on up here. We've got crazy ******s in there 60's riding there harley's around all winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.