Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,so I guess I will come back on here then.Nothing major is going on in my life right now,besides replacing the cd player in the cobalt for a good reason.The cd's keep getting stuck inside the player where I have to fight with it,to get it out.also on top of that,I will be installing possible next month the OEM pioneer subwoofer into the car as well,since I have the speakers installed already.The head unit I ordered from Crutchfield is a new model for 2009 it seems from Pioneer.I like the fact they give you a 2 year warranty,while other companies give maybe 1 year..Also if you order directly from Crutchfield they will give you 50% off the adapter for our cars to get the information center to work.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
aw I feel so welcome back,I received a bullshit email from you guys,wanting me back,I guess I will take my business and kindness elsewhere.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah well,I don't like the fact,that I would receive a kind hearted email of hey burzumaske20,you haven't been on for a while.So I figured "hey I will come back on".Oh well I will stick to other forums I belong to.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah well,I don't like the fact,that I would receive a kind hearted email of hey burzumaske20,you haven't been on for a while.So I figured "hey I will come back on".Oh well I will stick to other forums I belong to.
Enjoy the other forums then. I've had nothing but a positive experience on this one, I've learned a lot and have done a lot with my Cobalt.
Nice meeting you...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW,I finally get a reply,that is amazing.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I use to get instant replies to my threads.It just shows this forum is dieing off,which is shame since this is my first cobalt forum ever.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I use to get instant replies to my threads.It just shows this forum is dieing off,which is shame since this is my first cobalt forum ever.
there has been a TON of new members here lately. i dont think its dieing off.
im a member of multiple delta body forums, and this is my favorite. because there isnt all the flaming, pissing contests, etc you find on other sites. does get kinda slow sometimes though.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well step down from your short pedestal.. there are other new members here that are gaining knowledge and friendship with fellow Cobalt owners. Just because "you" left doesn’t mean anything as obviously there are still existing and new members.
"I used to get instant replies". Come on... When I was a kid, my mom made me cookies every weekend....how come I dont get those anymore??? :amazed:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't like how I reply to my messages,then don't even bother writing back.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
if you dont want to be on here anymore why do you keep replying? if your going to be that ignorant please just let us be. This is a nice peacful forum with knowledgable people willing to help others, no need for your nonsense. Sorry if you dont get instant replies, ill play the worlds smallest violin for you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh please can you do that for me?I sure would love the smallest violin played for me.That would make me feel more acceptable by this forum.Also same to you,don't like what I have to say,then don't reply to my thread,its not that difficult.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I decided to stick with the Sony DE475 reciever I have own since 2001,I figure the quality of the receiver is well worth to keep.Only thing I have bought was a 150watt Sony Subwoofer,which isn't a over kill,the bass sounds just right watching blu ray movies when explosions goes on.It isn't horseshit,I opened up my mouth,I made a simple ****ing statement,all of a sudden people didn't like what I had to say.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am not trying to be a ass hole or anything like that.If any old member came back onto this forum that I haven't seen a while.I would say hey,long time no see.Not lets view and not welcome that old veteran back or new comer,if I see that thread of a new person.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.