Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rotors and breaks r shot! Haven't drove my car for a few days. =( but my wife let me order 4 driled/slotted rotors and breaks =) should b n the mail today or tommrow. Yay =)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am 1 of theos guys that always try doing something wth my car. 3 months ago I had a 90 crx wth a b18 swap, and a couple og grand n the engine and the suspencion. She gets tired of me always spending my day off under the hood and spending so much money. Just to c me sell em after I get my thrill out of it.... ps raced my cobalt ss sc vs my crx b4 I sold it and my ss whooped the piss outa it

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 4 the back up bro lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea and trust me I got a wife that understands but when ever I spend 200 on my car she gets to spend 200 on what ever she wants lol even theo she dosent need it. She will tell me I don't need I don't need the better tires lol sooo good luck.. Hey but n the long run its all worth it

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Yea and trust me I got a wife that understands but when ever I spend 200 on my car she gets to spend 200 on what ever she wants lol even theo she dosent need it. She will tell me I don't need I don't need the better tires lol sooo good luck.. Hey but n the long run its all worth it
LMAO! Niice. Yeah, in the end, It will be worth it! :)

My girl has alrighty got me a bunch of mods,
fender stripes, cobalt banner on windshield, third brake light cover, tinted headlights, and the mac daddy of them all, the K&N Typhoon SRI [this birthday] :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes "let" if your not married you dont understand.
Personally, I feel a wife should be supportive of her husband and his hobbies. There are far worse things to spending money on; booze, bars, drugs, other women, etc. If a ladies husband merely has a car hobby, she should be very happy with that. Mine is. :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Whew! Thanks god my wife is understanding. She knows this is my hobby. But I know when to stop spending on my car tho. Like right now. Cash is super tight with a house and child. Gotta work my ass off for extra modding cash

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Personally, I feel a wife should be supportive of her husband and his hobbies. There are far worse things to spending money on; booze, bars, drugs, other women, etc. If a ladies husband merely has a car hobby, she should be very happy with that. Mine is. :)
x2! Some women lack that, they think, OH, hes not paying attention to MEEE so Im gonna get mad, no matter what it is. Good, bad, anything!

But back on topic! lol

As a Moderator would say.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Whew! Thanks god my wife is understanding. She knows this is my hobby. But I know when to stop spending on my car tho. Like right now. Cash is super tight with a house and child. Gotta work my ass off for extra modding cash
See thats whats funny with me. I can work my ass off extra and i still get paid the same amount of money lol. Damn Military salary

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
My rotors and breaks r shot! Haven't drove my car for a few days. =( but my wife let me order 4 driled/slotted rotors and breaks =) should b n the mail today or tommrow. Yay =)
"Your wife LET YOU order rotors and pads???" Maybe next week she'll LET YOU buy her some pads (or tampons)! While you are at the store,, shop for a set of Big Boy Balls and a Backbone. When U get home tonite, tell her you are going to "LET HER" buy a new dress or shoes or a new vacuum cleaner. See how THAT goes over!
I understand the concept of sharing, courtesy and consideration... but with that comes trust and responsibility.

GTO 1

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I kinda gotta agree with gto on this one... I understand where youre coming from but still, its your hobby and not only that, it's a neccesary part for your car

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And that's why she let me get em lol bc its a part needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.