Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the bad news is i got a ticket yesterday for "rolling" thru a stop sign.. i was nice to the cop just like everyone says to be (apologized, called him sir, etc) and the douche bag still gave me a $110 ticket.. owell.. and for u Pittsburghers, it was in Baldwin (known to be douche bag cops).. any who.. the good news is, i had my seat belt on and he didnt add anything to my ticket for my tinted tails!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i came to the sign.. looked left and out of the corner of my eye i saw the car to my right just gettin to the stop sign so i just rolled on thru and that car turned out to be the cop

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i mean i dont drive like a crazy person.. i was just in a rush home for dinner it was dumb on my part and even dumber not to notice it was a cop car..it was my first ticket 2 i was kinda hoping for just a warning but didnt happen odviously

·
Registered
37 Posts
ya i mean i dont drive like a crazy person.. i was just in a rush home for dinner it was dumb on my part and even dumber not to notice it was a cop car..it was my first ticket 2 i was kinda hoping for just a warning but didnt happen odviously
You get the warnings after the first ticket. :notrust: (At least, that's what I've seen around here and personal experience)

Pretty cool that he didn't get onto you about the tinted tails though, most would have jumped at the opportunity to do so.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
I think the days of getting warnings for moving violations are long gone. My one friend who is a cute innocent girl with a clean record got pulled over going 72 in a 55 and got a $109 ticket from a state cop

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
that is more than 15 over, maybe if she was going like 65 or something.... and ive gotten two tickets both time i was speeding, 15 over and 19 over. but i did just get a warning in columbus for underglow and tinted tails

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
yeah I still get tint warnings and warnings for lights but seriously you speed you do anything wreckless, your done

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

and by done i mean ticketed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.