Fresh tint

(sorry for the pollen)

Before

After

New 6/24/11

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lose the fender vents. They're super tacky.

Looks like the clear on your door moldings is gone too, so I'd take those off if it were me.

Then lower it.

What colour is that?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lose the fender vents. They're super tacky.

Looks like the clear on your door moldings is gone too, so I'd take those off if it were me.

Then lower it.

What color is that?
I'm putting up a new pic soon to show off the vents because it actually looks good with my rims....just a bad angle

If I lowered it, my exhaust would get ripped off....i mean it is Maine

and Chevy calls it Sliver Metallic Moss.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Looks good! I like that color!

I hear you about lowering! I can't lower mine anymore or I'd rip something off! It already drags the front a little going in and out of my driveway!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Very nice color,,, I'de leave the side moldings on... but those stick on "BuicK style" vents.... gotta gooooooo... (if it were mine). If you like,,, that's ALL that matters!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
think itd be pretty legit if he took apart the headlights and matched car color..
Yeah im soon to be switchen to fender stripes guys so its bye bye to the vents...(I didnt put those on by the way)...

Lowering= impossible in Maine so my Tsudo can stay connected

and Ive wanted to match that color but it is impossible

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks pretty good (other than the vents, but what works for you doesn't have to work for me...although you're right, they do match those rims decently:)). Is that just a base?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Thanks! and yeah, ive considered lowering it alot...these roads are just not good enough...at all... haha
You can lower it...please do. The roads here are pretty much some of the worst in North America...yours are not as bad. And I'm lowered on B&G's so you got NO EXCUSE!!!!

and yeah I'd have to agree with everyone's opinion on those fender vents...definitely not my style. But nice job on the rest.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can lower it...please do. The roads here are pretty much some of the worst in North America...yours are not as bad. And I'm lowered on B&G's so you got NO EXCUSE!!!!

and yeah I'd have to agree with everyone's opinion on those fender vents...definitely not my style. But nice job on the rest.

I dont live in the city so my roads are probably just as bad haha, and my tsudo hangs really low, like 2 inches off the ground when i put the stock rubber back on for the winter.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I dont live in the city so my roads are probably just as bad haha, and my tsudo hangs really low, like 2 inches off the ground when i put the stock rubber back on for the winter.
no seriously you have no idea how bad our roads are...you are better off than me. Get some sportlines, and if need be, some better exhaust hangers for your tsudo. Would look GREAT. and can't wait till u lose them fender vents. Saw the exact same ones on a 4-door cobalt here that some old guy was driving...it actually deeply angered me to see them on the car. they're that ugly :p sorry :S

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no seriously you have no idea how bad our roads are...you are better off than me. Get some sportlines, and if need be, some better exhaust hangers for your tsudo. Would look GREAT. and can't wait till u lose them fender vents. Saw the exact same ones on a 4-door cobalt here that some old guy was driving...it actually deeply angered me to see them on the car. they're that ugly :p sorry :S
Take a look man :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.