1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
im not IN baltimore, but im pretty freaking close

·
Registered
675 Posts
yeah we'll have to meet up sometime, im usually free saturdays since my wifes in class then and the military keeps me busy during the week.

·
Registered
675 Posts
im sure we'll find time at some point. lets just see how many other people here there are!

·
Registered
922 Posts
I pass through Baltimore all the time when when I go home to PA and back.

·
Registered
675 Posts
yeah id be down with that sometime, maybe when its not ya know 40 degrees :p

where in PA are you v1p3r?

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeah id be down with that sometime, maybe when its not ya know 40 degrees :p

where in PA are you v1p3r?
My family lives in Milford, PA. Up North where it meets with NY and NJ. I'm in the navy and Stationed in Norfolk. I lived in Virginia Beach, just recently moved over a town and live in Norfolk now.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I travel almost every month to our Baltimore plant for work. By plane of course, balt chillz at home here in Canada in heated garage :D

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol aww alil cold dont hurt xp

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I travel almost every month to our Baltimore plant for work. By plane of course, balt chillz at home here in Canada in heated garage :D
Aw that suck gotta bring it out lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Lol aww alil cold dont hurt xp

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Aw that suck gotta bring it out lol
hellz no! Do the least amount of mileage possible in my balt now. Keep it young as possible.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I dont know were that shit is lol
lol MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA!!! Most americans know where that is :p Especially since it's like one of the top places to go party when you turn 18 (legal drinking age here is 18) and we have like one of the top nightlife scenes I think in north america or some shit like that....grand prix every year...all kinds of things.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Toyota claims that toyota's rust more in Canada because of the temp changes and humidity. So its a good thing you keep it in a heated garage.

Montreal seems descent but seems like they hate anyone else that isnt from there

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.