Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just applied for a TD visa card and they asked me do i have any payments or debts and i told them that i dont, but I actually do, i have a truck payment, so will anything come up or what will happen, idont actually pay for that payment thats why i said i dont, but it is in my name.

·
Registered
138 Posts
um when they do a credit check it'll come up since your name is on it.. it doesn't matter who pays for it. my mom got my loan for my car since i had no credit at all and it shows up on my credit report even though I'm just a co-signer

and may i say that this was a rather random question

·
Registered
673 Posts
I just applied for a TD visa card and they asked me do i have any payments or debts and i told them that i dont, but I actually do, i have a truck payment, so will anything come up or what will happen, idont actually pay for that payment thats why i said i dont, but it is in my name.
yeah that's called fraud and it is a crime. But hey it's ok dishonesty on things like credit apps, and taking out credit on things we can't afford are why this countries economy is in the toilet anyway so congrats, your one of the millions of Americans who brought down the worlds strongest economy. Way to go!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha oh man your a tool, and im actually canadian, and our economy is still pretty good compared to yours. You must have been one of those mama's boys who sucked from her teets till you were 12 becuase everytime I come on here, you are like this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.