Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey I've been around a couple of weeks but I'm still getting used to the website and how to use it I'm really shy too my lady is called hte phoenix and got it last year it's a cobalt coupe 05 BASE model but witht time and patience I'm going to turn it into one of the hottest ride in this site;)

hehehe come on that pretty hilarious that's totally me but couldn't afford a model to show oof my car so you know that can be a new DIY for cobalt lovers how to become your own model to show oof your car;) enjoy...

·
Registered
992 Posts
hey I've been around a couple of weeks but I'm still getting used to the website and how to use it I'm really shy too my lady is called hte phoenix and got it last year it's a cobalt coupe 05 BASE model but witht time and patience I'm going to turn it into one of the hottest ride in this site;)
Ok there Tiger, lol Welcome to the site and will look forward to what you can do with her...there is a ton of ideas here

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well sorry I wasn't trying to steal any other's memeber name and just to come clean I named that because it's what the car represents to me after being almost become a professional soccer player had really bad knee injury that kept me out of the game for about a year came back again but never the same and started owrking for a restaurant busted my knee this one time for good being 25 and knowing that the thing you love the most it's completely over for you well my wife helped to buy this girl last year and kind of represents a new begining for me in all the aspects I know it's not red fire color or orange like this other guy's orange like the phoenix but it's just something that reminds me of a new start for me

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

and if is really that big deal naming my car after somebody's car I cant change it maybe I'll name it the BEAR!!! grrrrrr

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
welcome!!!

nice pichure :laugh:
maybe I should do that next...

maybe not.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
comne on don't get me wrong just abput going to my physical therapy and my wife thought it was funny to take a picture like that:sad2::weird:

·
Registered
821 Posts
comne on don't get me wrong just abput going to my physical therapy and my wife thought it was funny to take a picture like that:sad2::weird:
Definitely a head-turning funny pic LOL.... one that i doubt u will ever get away from :) Great intro haha... laughing at the pic and not the knee, sorry to hear about that. Hi and welcome to the site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.