Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think I've ever introduced myself, but I'm from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. I drive a 2010 Cobalt LS XFE, manual of course. It's my first car, and I've never modded a car before so I'm using my balt to learn on. I'm slowly modding it. My mods are listed in my signature, and I also have blacked out emblems.

My next mods for the near future will be getting black headlights with projectors, new wheels, and a new exhaust

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like the balt, What percent is you tint? Ever think about making the headlight housing color match you car? gives it a much better appearance. Also i think your rims would look great in a gunmetal color and compliment it very well. I know there is a how to on it and a bunch of members on here have done it. here is a picture of mine after i did it

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah, I think the headlights and rims are going to be my next mods, actually.....and I don't remember what % my tint is to be honest... i think i got 15ish on the back 3 windows, and 30 or 35ish on the front... i think. Tint is only illegal on front windows around here, but cops dont really bother you unless you draw attention to yourself. This is my daily driver and I've been driving it now since May 2010, and never been stopped

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.