Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ventured on over to the waste disposal unit at work today to relive myself, and as I'm draining the lizard my vision ventures over to the left and I spy some poetry etched into the side of the potty housing. It went as such:

"Here I sit
In ill surrounding vapor
The person before me
Left no paper"

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
A big blue splash makes for a big blue ass!!!

Humor behind it:: The water in the porta john is blue. The yhave a vent that come out of the top fro mthe tank. If you drop a brick donw the chute then the water will splash onto your unexpecting victim!!!! I used to do it al lthe time on construction sites then run like hell and hide behind a tree. People would get pissd but never knew it was me... That was back iin my younger years.

·
Registered
73 Posts
best one i saw at work said
im reallygood at jacking off,
im glad that i know how,
i shot my load, all over the place,
your sitting in some now

·
Registered
193 Posts
here i sit all tired and dirty tring to hide till 5:30 laughing as i wipe my ass cause im shitting on time an a half

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
at one of my stores there was someone Social Security # on the stall, someone tried to etch it out and said "god help us." Than someone else put "$#@@ god, he has better things to do." than it went on and on between these two or more people back and forth till one day the whole stall got repainted lol.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
:laugh:
those r so funny... the only thing ive seen on bathroom stalls is ppl fighting over a guy, who loves who, who's a whore & what-not... nothing really funny, i mean, of the clever sort, haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.