Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all college football fans. Tell your thoughts about the game just ending. I am a huge Texas U. fan and i believe that game was a fluke. I mean they almost lost with a freshman quarterback against them!!!!! Total fluke. If McCoy was in the game total win for the Longhorns

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true i mean still a good game but a guy fresh out of high school in front of 94,000 fans against number 1 team in the nation. wont turn out good lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea got something to look forward to in the future at least lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
that freshman is gonna be a force to reckon with in a year or two...but heres my thought on the game....since they last met there has many adjustments made between the 2 teams....bama's defense was ready for almost everything despite have a young defense...texs defense was gonna have a tough day due to the fact that they have to watch out for ingram....offensively they were both equal with the players they had.

the downfall for tex was that the freshman didnt have much expierence...most of the games that were wraped up by the longhorns they should have put him in bench colt and give him some work at qb. but he did come through in the clutch after settling down a bit and relaxed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i thought it was a good game. im the farthest from a texas fan but you gotta hate it for mccoy. his whole career been working up to this moment and it was gone in the first 5 mins. on the up side though it was a smart move for his future.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
idk i've been a texas fan since i was 8 and i live in ct lol. but i mean yea tide played a good game just disappointed that texas didnt give bama a challenge like they should've. i mean they put up a fight without McCoy cant ask for much more than that

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how could it have been much uglier? their star player got knocked out of the game. This championship win for Bama will always be in question bc what IF McCoy really did play coudl they have won? The answer is no. There should be a * next to this win and it should say,"won without McCoy".

·
Registered
872 Posts
how could it have been much uglier? their star player got knocked out of the game. This championship win for Bama will always be in question bc what IF McCoy really did play coudl they have won? The answer is no. There should be a * next to this win and it should say,"won without McCoy".
No it will only be in question by Texas fans who don't accept defeat. The poor plays at the qb position would have been made by McCoy too. Instead of blaming those on a young qb, they should be attributed to Bamas outstanding and aggressive defense.

This would have been a good year to test the waters with a lesser conference team such as Boise st. Now that would have been a hell of a game...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.