Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2002 MX-5 SE. Just under 33,000 miles. 6spd, multi-cd(bose premium system), pretty much everything. Its in great shape and I love it, girl car, eh, still fun as hell. Paid 12,900 out the door. Nice low payment and I'll still be saving and after a few months I'm going to make double payments and such.

Well be adding pics as I take them and such

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Holy crap that's a sexy little machine there, no such thing as a female car (they belong in the kitchen). Very nice buy tho!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
eh, this is as chick car as it gets. Fortunately this model at least has some nuts to put on the table!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
don't listen to em! :p lol ''chick car'' what ev you got a lil sporty covertable now ;)
i like the miata's, i juss never bothered cuz i need backseats. good stuff man!

i like how u went yellow again.. lol still not tired of it eh?
im thinkin of goin red or white on my next one

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You made that decision REALLY quick. Must have got a good deal?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
How tall are you man? I was in my uncles 97 miata and I was all squished up and found it extremely uncomfortable. Mind you im 6'4".

Definitely a good deal though, around here they still want 8k for a 1991 (seriously)

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well being its used, color was not really like getting a new car as far as having choices, I had alot in the area just none this clean and super low ass miles AND true special edition. I laughed when it popped up and was yellow too, even more when I left the dealer. But I have grown to like the color and this color is a special color and pops in person. I am going to probably do full exhaust and drop it on springs but not for awhile. Just going to enjoy the mad cornering it has and such. Got the truck for times when I need more room.

I'm 5'7" or alittle taller. Its almost cramped but not bad at all. Definitely had more room in the new ones but I'm good with it. Decision was quick as the price was very fair and payment more then low enough to still accomplish putting money to the side.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I'm 5'7" or alittle taller. Its almost cramped but not bad at all.
My brother is six feet 260lbs and he drives a 2003 Miata and loves it. I was wiring his motorbike trailer this afternoon and we hope in it to go in town for a few missing parts. They are a great little car. Congratulations on the find.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Now why would a car belong in a kitchen???

·
Registered
150 Posts
Your lucky you found a well taken care of car! From one former yellow cobalt owner to another former yellow cobalt owner, regardless of the color, its nice to switch things up and get a new car. Personally if I just bought that, I would drop that bitch, plasti dip the wheels black, tint the tails and side markers, throw on an exhaust, and upgrade the sounds system, but thats just me. Enjoy it dude

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sound system is Bose, sounds great not going to add weight with a system, been there done that haha. I am going to do some stuff but not for sometime. Drop it but nothing crazy and going to get another set of nice wheels. Put the stock wheels up for whenever. Do not want to molest the car too much.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.