Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
So I traded in the 200 almost a year and a half ago. I did manage to do an exhaust setup on it not long after my last post on here about it. It sounded great but I got the craving for a 500 Abarth and I found a couple in the color I liked and the one I got was only $11k with 38k miles on it. It was a 2015 model, I guess its the "base" Abarth, basically just not "cool" climate buttons but the turn style controls instead. I do miss the hell out of the 200 though, it was such a great cruising car. I love my Abarth though and feels good to have one finally. Just switched jobs as well so once I get a route for my driving job I will be double the amount of income I made at last job and I will begin to do things to the Abarth, tune, springs, wheels so on. But first I want to get a truck, sold my F150 over the summer because people kept asking if I would sell it and the money was too good to pass on at the time. And since I plan to redo my house I need a vehicle that can fit crap in. So many plans, also want to get another car too haha. I am sure all over with things but got to do the must need things first.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.