Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here it goes folks I am a 40 plus Cobalt owner. I currently own the 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS with a few mods and several trophies under my belt. I love this little car it handle great and has plenty of get up and go when I need it. I have ideas to continue making the car even better and look forward to debates from other fellow Cobalt owners.:nuts:

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Well hello there Sir, Finally came around to posting up an intro...congrats...lol
Thanks for joining YC.com..

I already checked your garage....Looks great sir!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Finally. lol
I've seen ur username lurking around the site & saw ur garage... very sexy car!

Welcome to YC!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I have met some of you on other sites I have met some in person at a show last year hope to meet more in the coming warmer months. please lobalt tell me that is not your car covered in snow.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I have met some of you on other sites I have met some in person at a show last year hope to meet more in the coming warmer months. please lobalt tell me that is not your car covered in snow.
hahaha
yep, that's my car covered in snow from last weekend... see the down'd tree behind it, that almost hit it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also live in snow (Maine) country but balt hids in the garage from first snow flake until just about end of May

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I also live in snow (Maine) country but balt hids in the garage from first snow flake until just about end of May
i dont have a garage :cry: & my balt is the only car i have for now...well other than my bronco II that i cant drive cuz its a stick-i need to learn, just to save the balt. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.