Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm back, for those who may remember me. As some remember, I had my cobalt stolen from me back in 2010, and there was a huge court battle over the deal and whatnot, so let me update you a little. Still hasn't been resolved, and still pushing the issue to the courts, yet everytime i think we are going, something else comes up, so here I sit, waiting for my court case to finish for me car, yes it has been almost 2 years in the making for this so far. However, since then I moved from NC to KY/TN area, and now I'm a happy owner of an 06 EVO 9 MR/SE. I am however still looking at cobalts for a second car when I finally finish my evo. I still tune cobalts tho, whenever anyone wants me to tune for them. But I'm back and wouldn't mind updating myself on times on the cobalts and what's going on with all them. Sorry for the slightly longer post, just wanted to say hi, again.:laugh:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the lawyers from the bank and lawyers from me. They are trying to settle out of court but I can't agree to any of their terms so they are constantly counter offering me stuff I don't want. Kind of annoying if you ask me.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Pictures of the EVO would be nice. Nice of you to re-visit.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures of the EVO would be nice. Nice of you to re-visit.
I have pics of my evo in my garage, but I'll see about getting some up for you guys on here.:bigsmile:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
see if the pics work...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Looks nice! My friends Evo looks very nice also, must be his carbon fiber hood and trunk! Think about those, it looks great!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about them, but I don't think I'll actually do the cf hood or trunk. At least not the trunk. I don't mind the hoods all that much, but I'm still debating on weather or not I'll get a hood.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, yeah, I'm in love with my evo, but I still miss my balt, especially with the 3076 on it. Miss those days, but I'm sure with the 3586 I'm putting on my evo I'll be even more in love with it. I'll get another ss/tc tho. for sure.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Omg it was a turbo? Wow that sucks so much more. They never found it?
Yeah, it was an 09 SS/tc, victory red, g85 package. No, they know where it's at, I'll link a few of the threads about it...

Here is the first part of the story on what happened w/pics

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/engine-mods/22265-wow-problems-problems-problems-lol.html

here is the second part..

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/chevy-cobalt-owners-lounge/24305-most-expensive-cobalt-purchase.html

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Duuuude. I'd be on their asses day and night for the money they owe me. That's bs and it sounds like they are gettig away with it since its taking so long

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No they are trying to get away with it by settling out of court, but I'm not allowing them to. I did find out something interesting about the case tho, because of the number of NC laws they broke by doing this, my damages now triple for when I win. And this sort of thing is NOT unheard of between businesses, but it rarely happens to the consumers.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they make good power for the little bit of work you put into them. I miss mine every time I see pictures of mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.