Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been awhile since i uploaded anything or been around but finally debadged the cobalt letters on the trunk and had keyless entry installed the other day and put cobalt letters on the dash

·
Registered
678 Posts
I like it, it looks real nice

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks freaking weather in upstate ny has been terrible i jus got my car fixed from all the hail its freaking redic i had lik nine hail stones the size of golf balls and brought them to my insurance agent hahah

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah i was just in upstate NY last weekend visiting Rochester Institute of Technology and the weather up there blew. It was raining on and off all day and humid as all hell. But bad weather outside sometimes can mean good time to mess around on the interior

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i tried matching the color of my bowtie to the color of my car with some spray and it came out a little lighter but i think it looks good

Yeah i was just in upstate NY last weekend visiting Rochester Institute of Technology and the weather up there blew. It was raining on and off all day and humid as all hell. But bad weather outside sometimes can mean good time to mess around on the interior
i looked into RIT alot of money to go there im gonna go to SUNY IT in UTICA for mechanical engineering where you live now?

·
Registered
678 Posts
I live in southern connecticut and I looked @ RIT and the campus was beautiful but the place just felt awkward

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm from southern connecticut and the campus @ RIT was beautiful but the whole place just felt awkward

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.