Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what a difference!^^
ive never liked the 2 vertical vinyls, or red for that matter. but your car looks good man! nice choice on your wheels, and all around. :bigsmile: whats next?
ive lost all my before pics or i would post up too.
Thanks scagy! Glad to have convinced you on the two!

Idk, I'm debating on whether I should go ahead and spend the money on lowering it, or wait and save that money to buy an SS 5 speed of some sort.

I've been having very bad 5 speed withdraws lol
I'm sick of automatic! I want another 5 speed!

Im think Im going to start a thread and ask everyones opinion. I'm stumped!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Thanks scagy! Glad to have convinced you on the two!

Idk, I'm debating on whether I should go ahead and spend the money on lowering it, or wait and save that money to buy an SS 5 speed of some sort.

I've been having very bad 5 speed withdraws lol
I'm sick of automatic! I want another 5 speed!

Im think Im going to start a thread and ask everyones opinion. I'm stumped!
i can understand wanting a 5 spd, i had my car ordered because they only had auto's.
i recently grappled with trading up too. test drove a tc. and looked at some sc's. it basically came down to not wanting to extend my debt.(and was pissed about trade in value from a chevy dealer:laugh:)
i figure ill keep my ls, its been very good to me. mod it as i see fit. and look into an ss when im looking for another vehicle. or maybe another platform depending on my situation.(needing a dd, garage space, money etc....) those are some of my thoughts on it, among others.
good luck with your decision!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i can understand wanting a 5 spd, i had my car ordered because they only had auto's.
i recently grappled with trading up too. test drove a tc. and looked at some sc's. it basically came down to not wanting to extend my debt.(and was pissed about trade in value from a chevy dealer:laugh:)
i figure ill keep my ls, its been very good to me. mod it as i see fit. and look into an ss when im looking for another vehicle. or maybe another platform depending on my situation.(needing a dd, garage space, money etc....) those are some of my thoughts on it, among others.
good luck with your decision!
I made a thread about it. lol

Sounds like im in a similar boat you were in. Its mainly the 5 speed I want.
But that SS TC at the dealership next to my work was BADARSE! 5 speed of course. Its like sitting there staring me down. I look at it every weekend!! GEEZ!

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
come one people post up some more... i'm pretty impressd so far...

obz wat'd you use on your panel's is that paint?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
come one people post up some more... i'm pretty impressd so far...

obz wat'd you use on your panel's is that paint?
Yeah man. Krylon fusion paint for plastics. Its holding up great! The arm rests I recovered with vinyl cloth stuff.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yeah man. Krylon fusion paint for plastics. Its holding up great! The arm rests I recovered with vinyl cloth stuff.
kool cuz i've been thinkin bout paintin my door panels for show's and stuff... i have sheet metal one's that i use for track and everyday use (usually depending)

·
Registered
802 Posts
please take note that that is not my car stock but exactly what it looked like wen i drove it off the lot

this is it after the 40 min drive home and about 10 min of smokin a cig and 20 min of puttin the wheels on

adn then

and then

and now

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.