Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the benifits? im thinkin of saving up for this so I wont have to worry about my clutch for a long time.

thanks men

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
From my experience it all depends on how you do or plan to drive your car. If you are only running it full tilt a couple times or dont have a lot of mods done it wont do you too much good except engage better. On the other hand if you plan on modding out the engine and racing a lot you might want to look into a full suspension and mounts first which will help protect the transmission from wheel hopping, then moving on to clutch and flywheel. If that is the case from what I've heard on some of the threads here you could be taking a gamble since the tranny in these vehicles are not the toughest.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Double clutching should help you with hill starts. And i would say braking would help on hill stops. Just put it in nuetral and rip the e-brake, that will do the trick

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

I hear using diesel feul will give you more hp. try that and let me know if it helps

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I also heard that replacing your motor oil with gasoline will give you 300 whp...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.